Tindley Accelerated Schools Career Opportunities
Why Join the Tindley Team?
- A network of schools with mission-driven teams working to prepare students for college
- Focus on locations with the greatest need, representing the greatest challenge and greatest opportunity for transformation
- In addition to academic development, emphasis on broader personal development — we prepare students to adapt and thrive in the face of life challenges
- Commitment to developing the capacity of our teachers, leaders, and team members
- Tindley offers its teachers a career path and opportunities for growth. Our company’s drive for superior culture is supported by company-wide recognition programs, staff climate surveys, communication teams that build collaboration and trust that support superior culture. Tindley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We also ask our employees that they do anything and everything that is possible to drive our mission. As such, it is our goal to attract, motivate, and retain top talent by providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all full-time employees. We offer competitive base salaries plus add-ons for teaching experience and advanced degrees.
Tindley offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Tindley Paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Access to additional group term life insurance
- Tindley paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Flexible Spending Account with company-sponsored contribution
- Access to Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Insurance
- Access to 403B Retirement Plan with company-sponsored match
Professional Enrichment Program
Under the direction of our Curriculum Team, our teachers learn professionally and educationally acceptable methods, strategies and techniques to manage their classrooms and develop the skills that are associated with highly effective teachers. Administrators are involved in our Annual Institute Programs as well as regular professional development opportunities.
Student Loan Forgiveness
You may be eligible for student loan forgiveness of FFEL and/or Direct Loan Programs, through the U.S. Department of Education, if you work for us.
Tindley Accelerated Schools participates in the E-Verify system to determine employment eligibility for all newly hired employees. We’re always looking for bright, passionate educators and administrators to become a part of the Tindley Accelerated Schools team. If you share our passion for the empowerment of urban youth through education, we may be a good fit for you.